Thursday, January 8, 2015

Why this Rhapsody...Rhapsody...Rhapsody dee ???

Often when my mind is happy or gloomy or overflowing with love, affection or any other emotion that is possibly human and when there are no proper media to express or vent it out, I find it easy to sing it away in a poem. 

Maybe the better way to put "sing it away in a poem" is to divide it into two parts - either I sing a song loudly that suits the mood or my heart hums a poem if the emotion is too strong to contain :). 


I would like to keep my poems in one place - just to keep a log of my Rhapsody of thoughts. 


I will add little reason and timeline around each of my poems on the stage of this Rhapsody....


I will also jot down few moments that I would like to come back, read & have a hearty laugh ... 




Lo, here are my random outbursts of Rhapsody....that my heart sings quietly :) 



1 comment:

  1. Putting your thoughts in poetry is very creative! Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment !!!